Questions or Suggestions
Collection and Use of Personal Information
- You can visit the website of DLC without revealing any personal information. However, DLC needs certain personal information if you wish to make an on-line donation, receive the DLC newsletter and/or other communications, or use certain DLC services. Where required, this information may include your personal contact information and/or your company contact information. DLC will use this information to reply to your inquiries, to provide you with requested products and services, to receive, record, and acknowledge on-line donations, and to provide information about DLC’s programs and events or current conservation issues.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- DLC may include your name on an annual list of donors, unless you choose at the time of donation, or otherwise notify DLC, to be listed anonymously.
- DLC may disclose your personal information to third parties who agree to abide by our policies with respect to personal information and who work on behalf of DLC to provide products and services requested by you; or, when
- We have your express consent to share the information for a specified purpose;
- We need to respond to subpoenas, court orders or such other legal process;
- We need to protect the personal safety of the users of our website or defend the rights or property of DLC;
- If you do not consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information as outlined in this policy, please do not provide any personal information to DLC. If you have provided personal information to DLC and no longer consent to its use or disclosure as outlined herein, please notify DLC at DLC@davidsonlands.org
- DLC may at any time, without notice to you and in its sole discretion, amend this policy from time to time. Please review this policy periodically. Your continued use of DLC website after any such amendments signifies your acceptance thereof.